A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

A friend from Canada asks for a comparison of the NAA Mini-Master and PUG

Bob,

Trev here from Canada. I enjoy reading your posts about the NAA firearms. We recently got a shipment of special made NAA Minimasters, special made for Canada with a Canadian legal 4.25" barrel (Canada minimum handgun barrel is 4.1", Minimaster stock is 4")

I was wondering if you could do me a favor? Since we can't get the Pug up here, but I love the looks, I was just wondering if you could pull the grips off both your minimaster, and pug, and take the cylinders out, and lay the pug directly on top of the minimaster, so they overlap, and snap a photo? Just so I get an idea of how much smaller it really is, as I'll never see one up here. 

LOOK CLOSER... THE PUG IS SITTING ON TOP OF THE MINI-MASTER. THEY APPEAR TO BE EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT FOR THE NOTCHES IN THE BARREL.  



No comments: