A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Thursday, March 12, 2015

MP-5 by Premium Wood Designs



My wife enjoys dressing up the house with flowers, pictures and pillows. If I had my way I'd hang a WW2 Harley with chains from the living-room ceiling. Since I don't own a nice Harley or a wife who lets me do what I want with the house, at least I can dress up my man cave without having to hear about it.

Premium Wood Designs make the perfect display piece to dress up your little corner of the house. They have all kinds of replica firearms like my MP-5 (see photos), including the M-60 machine gun, M-16's, AK-47's and more. They're full size replicas made out of wood, beautifully finished and come with a display stand. They're so realistic that if you pointed one at someone on the street I bet you'd get shot. That's my test of quality, but I'm not willing to see if it passes.

Check their page out at http://www.premiumwooddesigns.com/ and on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PremiumWoodDesigns. While you're there check out the other big-boy toys including military planes, tanks, vehicles and a lot more. Lots of fun stuff.




No comments: