A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas Friends


Merry Christmas friends. I'm going to try to get in a Christmas Eve sunrise hunt this morning, but for the second weekend in a row I'm afraid that I could get rained out. Next year my goal will be to have the No Hunting on Sunday Blue Law repealed. It's infuriating that working people only have 1 day to hunt throughout the hunting season, and if it rains on Saturday we loose and entire week of our short hunting season. I'll post if I get out this morning and have any luck.

I wish you a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. God Bless.

No comments: