A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

1/2/2017, First GoPro Hunt with the Henry .22 Carbine



I know it's boring, but it's my first GoPro video so I posted it. Beginning and ending were shot with a phone. The rest is GoPro. The memory card filled up just before bagging the squirrel! I'm just learning how to use the GoPro Studio editor. My son just discovered that there's a way to reduce or eliminate that linear distortion. It looks cool when looking up, but it's really strange when walking through straight vertical trees. Bear with me through the learning curve. Thanks.

 Henry .22 carbine w/ Brass Stacker sling.

No comments: