A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Thursday, October 20, 2016

BLACK RIFLE COFFEE


I love great packaging, and when I saw this I just couldn't resist! BLACK RIFLE COFFEE CO. I contacted the company and they sent me two 12 oz packages. The AK47 is Espresso and the JB (Just Black) is... Just Black I guess. They also came with this cool vinyl sticker for the car or range box. I'm still trying to figure out why it's printed in reverse. First I thought it went inside the window but it's printed on white vinyl and not clear. Maybe Black Rifle will clear this mystery up for me. I opened one of the bags and the coffee smells great! I'll give it a try in a little while. I'm starting with Just Black, because that's how I drink my coffee; black no sugar. I started drinking it that way in the Navy when I was overseas and it was either drink it black or have nothing. Now I can't stand the thought of putting cream or sugar in coffee because it's all that I taste.

On the back of the package it says, "A portion of profits go to veteran, Leo, and gun rights organizations". I'm not exactly sure what that means so I need to contact the company to find out. Black Rifle is a company based in Salt lake City, UT and the packaging says it's a product of the United States. I actually didn't realize they could grow coffee in our climate. Later tonight I'll let you know how it tastes. The packaging is definitely a keeper. To pick some up, go to:
They have absolutely the coolest website that includes all kinds of coffees in ammo boxes, K-cups, clothing and accessories. Check it out!


UPDATE: My family just tried the coffee and we all agreed that we liked it. With the name 'Just Black' we expected it to be very strong. It wasn't. In fact, since I do like strong coffee, the next time I'll have it ground a bit finer. I'm looking forward to trying the AK Espresso. I forgot to mention that they send you the coffee the way you like it; bean or ground.

UPDATE: The AK47 Espresso is EXCELLENT! Not strong like regular Espresso. Just a good tasting smooth coffee. I drink it black no sugar, so there's nothing to mask the taste. Buy this one.


No comments: