A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Henry Repeating Arms 1000 Man Shoot Documentary


The last time I saw anything like this was when I was in the Navy at a military training exercise with the Marines at Camp Pendleton, CA. It was night and there were multiple battalions of Seabees lined up at a firing line for as far as I would see. We had our M-16's on full-auto with mags filled with tracer ammo. When we were told to 'FIRE!', there was a solid arc of red from the firing line to the berm. Spectacular! I've never seen anything like it and I'm sure I never will again. This Henry shoot is the closest I've seen to it in the civilian world. Wish I could have been there. Enjoy!

No comments: