A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Saturday, December 31, 2016

The NAA .22 Magnum. A lot of bang from a tiny gun.


I often hear people joke around about how the tiny North American Arms revolvers lack enough power for personal protection. They might reconsider when they see this photo I took while shooting my .22 Magnum. Check out that muzzle flash. Now imagine the devastation that would result if a carjacker gets this fired into his face. A rimfire handgun of this size is not my choice for a primary defensive weapon, but it is a gun that you can simply drop into a pocket and forget about it. These guns can be carried effortlessly and they fill the void of those times when it's not appropriate to carry a full size sidearm, like when going to the gym. How many times do women leave their sidearm at home because there's no place for them to carry it? This gun can go with them anywhere, and when it's down and dirty a point blank shot from a .22 Magnum will likely discourage anyone. Just remember you have it when you go through a security check or you could end up in a lot of hot water.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this website to take newest updates, thus where can i do itt please help.

Bob Rich said...

Thanks for asking. In the left column near the top there's a place where you can enter your email address. You should receive an email every time I post. I never see who fills this out so don't worry about me selling your email or passing it onto someone else. I can't guarantee if Blogger does anything with them, but I doubt it. I hope to be posting a lot next starting next week when the season opens. Regards, Bob

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web host
are you using?Can I get your affiliate linnk to your host?
I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Bob Rich said...

Thanks. I use Blogger.