A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Monday, June 5, 2017

First Look: Brass Stacker's Henry H018-410 Sling, The Sootch00 Edition

I arrived home from work tonight to find that my new Brass Stacker .410 Rifle Sling & Cartridge Bandolier had arrived. Like everything from Brass Stacker, it's flawlessly made and of the highest quality. I quickly installed it on the shotgun and took a few photos for you to review. If it ever stops raining I'll be field testing it Saturday since I have an appointment with that chuck I missed last weekend. The wide cartridge bandolier nicely distributes the weight of this shotgun across the shoulder and holds enough ammo for two reloads. And like all Henry's, this sling is made in the United States.






No comments: