A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Saturday, June 3, 2017

My personal reloading info for .38 Special, .357 Magnum & .44 Magnum

I've had some people recently ask me for reloading data for their Henry's. I took my Excel file and converted it to jpg for anyone interested. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. READ WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS IN RIGHT COLUMN.

I didn't reload much for .223 because I found it to be a pain to drop powder into that small case neck. I have been reloading the other handgun calibers for many year without the slightest problem. It's necessary that you check any reloading data accessed off the net with the bullet company's reloading manual to be sure you're reloading within the proper range. In fact, I insist that you do. I have to say that to legally keep myself out of trouble. If you use my data, please let me know how you make out in the comment section below. Enjoy!


No comments: