A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Brass Stacker Lever Wrap on my Henry 410 Shotgun


A couple months ago Brass Stacker, who supplies my beautiful slings, sent me a new product to check out. It's a lever wrap that binds to your rifle's lever to give your knuckles some cushioning. The problem I had was that the instructions seemed so complicated that I put the package on the shelf and forgot about it. Sorry, but I'm not Mr. Crafty and I have no patience. Maybe I'm just stupid, but then too, for the past 22 years I've been designing corporate sign programs, so I can't be that dumb.

Oh well. I guess I'm a more visual guy and suck with instructions. So today I just threw the instructions out and did my best to hack my way through. Brass Stacker sent a lever wrap for my Golden Boy, but since I'll be hunting in the Fall with the new Henry 410 shotgun, I installed it on that gun instead. It really does cushion the knuckles, especially since the 410 is stiffer than my Henry rimfires. Hey, for a lousy $18 bucks you can't go wrong. I'm guessing that unlike me, you'll do fine with the instructions. If not, send Brass Stacker a message or post a comment here and someone will gladly walk you through. I'd still like to see them come out with a video for people like me, hint hint.

Here's a link to the product..
https://brassstacker.com/Lever-Wrap.html


No comments: