A blog by Bob Rich. Squirrel Hunting, Henry Rifles, Reloading, Range Shooting and More!

WARNING. THIS BLOG PAGE CONTAINS PHOTOS OF LEGALLY HARVESTED SMALL GAME. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE LEAVE AND VISIT disney.com

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Turkey Targets by Birchwood Casey

Birchwood & Casey sent me two target frames and 6 splatter turkey targets to use when patterning the Henry 410. The frames slide into the corrugated cardboard backers and tabs hold the target. A cross-bar allows you to drive the frame into the ground with one step. Tabs eliminate the need for a stapler or tape to hold the target. The colored splatter effect makes your pattern much easier to see from a distance and makes shooting more fun. I can't wait to get to the range with the 410 to see how various loads pattern at different distances. Zoom in and check out the turkeys. They are beautiful. After taking these photos I put one on my computer screen and all of a sudden I hear a turkey gobbling. I'm thinking "What the hell?!!" I turn around and my daughter is playing with the dog, and the toy has a squeaker in it that would make the prefect turkey call. Almost freaked me out. Thanks Erin.


Check out the complete Birchwood Casey line and ask them to send you one of their beautiful catalogs. https://www.birchwoodcasey.com/

No comments: